Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Live here in Hicksville, and maybe a decade behind the trends.

But the 14 year old, 9th grade daughter was telling us about
the Furry at school.

This poor, confused bastard wears a big bushy tail!
There are several, they bark and meow.
Older daughters boyfriend laughed and said their school
had a bunch of them. Some would answer teachers with barks
or meows.

Anyone else hear of this?

I've heard it's common for queers in Texas.
They dress as sheep and get a pass.

Our daughter came home from school on the first or second day back after summer break last month and proceeded to tell me about the number of mentally fugked up kids that have been appearing at school. I’m absolutely disgusted that bullshit is tolerated by the school let alone the “parent/s”. These dipshit kids think they’re somehow attracted to or comforted by dressing up as their spirit animal or whatever the fugk their mental illness dictates. That “Furry” bullshit, along with the rest of the pathetic examples of lunatics running the asylum is another one of the reasons we spent ALL DAMN DAY in meetings with school counselors and teachers pulling our sophomore out of public school and home schooling her for the rest of her high school career. This kind of craziness has become almost commonplace. If this had happened when I was young those kids would’ve been sent to a shrink instead of embraced by “the adults”. It is a completely different world and not at all in a good way! There’s no grownups putting their foot down and saying “enough is enough”, instead they coddle these nuts and bend over backwards to make them feel accepted. Our daughter is not shy, she’s not disrespectful but she’s also not afraid to be heard but at some point the environment itself is not healthy for normal people.

We’re done with public school and the freak show that’s replaced it. I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it for myself….I still can’t believe that any parent or teacher wouldn’t put a stop to it but like I said, the batshit crazy lunatics are running the asylum and the intelligent (our daughter is a 4.0gpa student) kids are the minority that quietly and studiously go about their schoolwork and athletics trying their best to tune out the nuts.

Our country is truly and honestly fugked!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~