As I mentioned in a previous thread, boot fit is so darn personal that what works for one will cripple the other guy. I could make a dozen suggestions and none of them may be a good recommendation for somebody else.

I have a moderately high arch, a high instep, wide across the forefoot and need a big toebox--both width and height,, and a moderately narrow heel. I have learned to buy the wide size these days.

My Asolo Sassalongs are one of my two pairs of go-to hunting boots currently. Asolo no longer makes the Sassalongs, but their Hunter is almost identical (which has also been discontinued it appears). Sierra Trading Post has the Hunters available at a good price in limited sizes, but no wide sizes that I saw. One thing I really prefer is the rubber rand that goes all they way around a boot--protects the foot better and allows the boot to have a longer waterproof life span. Alas, most boots don't have that.

Full disclosure: I own two pairs of different models of Asolos, and in typical European fashion they have a very stiff sole, and their boots require break-in time.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.