Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
For a while CMC made some Lantac branded triggers. I don’t know when the switch to or from Rise was made.

MM, I’ve got a Elf flat trigger I’ll trade for a Geissele curved trigger if you’ve got a spare.

Rise doesn't seem to be making the Lantac's now as a I got one a little while back that was not marked as a Rise trigger, as were a couple of previous ones & it looked slightly different................so I don't know who's making them now; yes, CMC had made some earlier than that.

Sorry Blue, the only spare that I have right now is a Geiselle G2S, but it's going into a build soon & I'd just as soon keep the 2 stage for that build. That wouldn't be a fair trade anyway as the G2S is a BLEM & has much less $$$ value than the Elf.

But if you just want a curved trigger, Elf will sell you just the trigger itself, as I recall, so you could change it out.

From the Elf website:

Q: I purchased a Curved trigger and would like to try the straight (or vice-versa) Can I purchase just the trigger bar and swap it out?

A: Yes – Please leave your contact information on our "contact us" page and someone will contact you. We don't sell "ala cart" on the website because some changes and improvements have been made to the triggers over the past year and not all parts are interchangeable.

MM

Last edited by MontanaMan; 10/21/21. Reason: Added info from Elf