Originally Posted by Big Sky
With my other thread asking about CC carry 9mm's other than the S&W Shield Plus going relatively well, with mostly useful information, I thought I'd ask another question. I carry with just my normal dress-clothes type of belt, but I'm wondering it anyone has a good recommendations for something a little more sturdy, possibly a little more stiff and adjustable? I don't want something that looks all tactical-paramilitary. I'm not into the whole tactical look and have to wear relatively nice dress clothes to work so those military belts won't fly as we do have a dress code. I prefer everything I do in regards to CC to be as low key and unnoticeable as possible.

There are lots of choices from work belts/tool belts to Hermes or Gucci. You want something stiff but not thick so it barely squeezes through belt loops. The type of leather makes a difference. For example horsehide is stiffer then cowhide....... I would go to Yoder Leather Company (Yoderleather.com) and get recommendation from them. They have nice exotic selection and non-leather gun & tool forever belt. BBB rating A+ with 1 complaint in 3 years.