Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I like Redheads and as Redheads go she isn't that bad... thanks for posting... laugh

and sorry if you think that is me being Tin Foil Hat... but if you grew up in the Cold War, within a military family.. and you spent three years in the early to mid 60s
in Europe... you take that sort of stuff seriously... AND its not like I take Chemical or Biological warfare with a grain of salt either. One of my 3 different major MOSs in the military, for the 6 years I was in... was 54 Echo....

if you don't know what that is, I'll save you the time to look it up on Google "54E MOS. Assists in establishment, administration and application of defensive chemical, biological, and radiological warfare." What they are leaving out, is that it also included the same on the offensive use of the same stuff...

That would include stuff like the ChinkVirus 19.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez