I have become all about lighter gear and especially lighter rifles. Age has a way of bringing that out in some of us. blush
Those NULA's are fine accurate rifles, but not sure if the magazine issue is still a problem or not. A couple of other very accurate and light rimfires is the Sako Quad and the Browning T-Bolt. The Browning in walnut is a very nice rifle, but it does need a Jard trigger in place of the junkie factory one. The Sako Quad in synthetic is an awesome setup and rivals any rimfire I have in the accuracy and trigger department. The Hunter model (walnut) is nice looking but does add more weight. And of course the other selling point for the Quad is the switch barrel feature.
I've never weighed my Kimber Classic, but the weight doesn't seem to excessive to me. I should weigh some of mine just so I have an idea of what they are.
One area you could lighten your gear is by going with a lighter knife. I have a few that are lighter than your A. G. Russel and would be happy to make a trade with you. whistle