Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Assuming Facebook and gun forums have some type of revenue generating means (ads or something... and don't cost the owner actual money to keep the servers running?)... I think keeping an appropriate and large audience is dang smart.

I have been on Virginia Gun Trader for a solid decade... used to be very active there... many true F2F friends... but Brian (the owner) RUINED the site about 5-6 years ago by policing EVERYTHING... you can post stuff, but commentary like "Nice Gun"... or "Free Bump for a Trusted Member" was banned... because people would very occasionally make mean/rude comments.

This site however... is PERFECT because Bin allows self-policing... i.e. Say something stupid... and 5 gallon bucket of GFYs (from the peanut gallery) comes a flying... THANKS RIC, you are a good and smart man!

I am in "Time Out" on VA GT because I asked some fool if he spit or swallowed in the "Shout Box"... absolutely don't care... the site is more FUBAR than Monument Ave. anymore...

Looking for a sword to fall on for a final ban... ABSOLUTELY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS! Thanks in advance.

Go out in a blaze of glory. Call the moderators worthless fairies who gobble your Commie governor's root, and proclaim that any member who lives in northern VA might as well be shidting on the sidewalk in San Francisco.

That's pretty much the truth. So... why would they ban you? Lol

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH