Around 2010 I had a bag of Accubonds that lost about eight tips.I emailed Nosler and they replaced them.The stems inside the bullets were soft and caulky,the tips were hard.It appears to me the white plastic is not properly mixed.I have never had any issues with the colored Ballistic Tips,only the white tips.Personally I like the Ballistic Tips.The only difference between the two is one is bonded,the other is not.The Accubond retains a little more weight,but the Ballistic Tip makes a little larger wound channel,not a lot larger,but just a little larger and seems to kill a little quicker too.As long as I'm getting exits on everything I've killed with Ballistic Tips I really can't compare the retained weight between the two.If the tip comes off an Accubond it would become a wide hollow point and quite possibly cause more rapid expansion at impact.I do remember having an Accubomb affect with the faulty bag I had.I shot a doe in the neck and there was only a little hide keeping the head attached to the body.Later when I unloaded my rifle,there was a bullet that lost the tip in the mag box from the rifle recoil from previous shots.This is from Nosler's website under FAQ's
What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the AccuBond®?

Externally, they look the same except for the tip colors, Ballistic Tip® bullets are color-coded by caliber while all AccuBond® bullets have white tips. Internally the Ballistic Tip® is not bonded and is designed for controlled expansion on medium game with approximately 50-60% weight retention. Conversely, the lead alloy core of the AccuBond® is bonded to the jacket. This bonding increases weight retention (65-70%) and slows expansion resulting in deeper penetration and enhanced bone-breaking potential in larger animals.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............