The wife calls me at work Sunday and tells me she tested positive for COVID. We belive she got symptoms last Friday as she started complaining of body aches and chills. She spiked a 103⁰ fever on Sunday and why she went to urgent care. I let my work know, and they're giving me a minimum of 17 unpaid days of time off.

My wife isn't eligible for the shot, so neither of us have taken the jab. Looks like she's going to recover well from it, but she also got the antibody infusion yesterday and was prescribed Ivermectin, Steroids and high dose vitamin C, D, and Zinc. We we're surprised the Dr. gave her those treatment options.

I go in the next day or two for the same antibody infusion treatment, but so far have been COVID negative on two rapid tests. Other than that I'm feeling like I've got some seasonal allergies. I'm still waiting on a test that was mailed off, to say with 100% certainty I don't have it. My saving grace might be I got home Thursday after she was possibly longer infectious, from a 9 day elk hunt on the western slope.

I really hate to start another COVID thread, as everyone has their side. I've just pretty much kept out of these things, choosing just to keep working and letting people live and let live. I'm actually kind of looking forward to 17 days off just to catch things up around here.