Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm not sure where I end up on the DeDichotomy, as I have been told I am not, and can never be, an American due to my heritage and religion. I'd like to think I'm not the other alternative, but here I am, in the middle of Montana, doing my Jew thing by wrapping tefillin before I head out to try to kill a deer with a fugging flintlock and staring at a bumper sticker that ain't on a bumper and ain't even facing the right way for others to see.

Can Deflave add a subcategory in the second option, something like a fugkin idiot with good intentions?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I declare you an American.

(Phlegm filled throaty Jew font)

The greatest day of my life!!! After a few hours looking for deer, I gave up, am back at the cabin and now I'm drinking beer and shooting at the empties with a suppressed .22 as I ponder what kind of food I can find in White Sulphur Springs in the late afternoon. Now that I am an American, I may just go for a burger and fries and then tell the waitress that I hate Jews.

Stay Golden.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house