Think about the billions the government spends on surveillance, snitches, moles, and such, and you see it. is more than apathy or comfort keeping a lid on the anger towards those destroying America. I get laughed at for my stance that I do not fully trust anyone until I have known them for a decade or more on a nearly daily basis. For any real resistance to start, there has to be a way of verifying who can be trusted, who is not a government asset. Anyone trust anybody they know solely by their posting on the internet? If you do, you are stupid. Think hard about those you trust enough to know, if you committed a crime or possessed something illegal. How many people do you know like that? If its nobody, you are alone in the fight. For me, its a few. I have been working at it for a long time. You do not build that kind of trust in a week or even a year. And that is the kind of trust you will need to have with anyone you work with to actually fight for freedom, because if you trust the wrong person, the consequences are permanent.

The resistance will come, but when and how may be unexpected. It will likely be done by tiny groups of men who truly know one another and have a common grievance. Enough such cells, and the overall result may damage the machine. Then the machine reacts, and more cells are born. Who wins depends on resources and commitment level. And leadership at some point. Our side is a long way from being committed enough, but our resources may never be better than now. Leadership is totally absent. It’s a pickle we are in.