I chase coyotes year 'round and have educated more coyotes than I'd like to admit, but it's what happens when you start out with no guidance.

It's not rocket science, but it is demanding, detail oriented work if you want to get good at it where others have hunted them.
The area I live and work in is the site of many coyote killing contests over the years and e-callers such as FoxPro are very popular, thus it has forced me to use mouth calls more and more.

Lucky Duck and Icotec e-callers are alternatives to FoxPro. There are additional sounds available for any of the e-callers to change stuff up.

There's a bunch of mistakes you can avoid if you go over to the Long Range Hunting forums to the Coyote Hunting Forum LINK and LINK and study the responses. There are guys on there that have been seriously hunting coyotes for longer than I've been alive and that's saying something since I'm not much younger than Ingwe.

I'll agree with Ingwe, if you can successfully hunt coyotes, you can hunt anything.

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 11/01/21.

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell