Another vote for the Accupoint 3-9 w/duplex, green for me. Have two mounted on arguably my best rifles. The Accupoint duplex is about as good as it gets in duplex reticles; heavy side-bars that come close to the center and a fine center section with an illuminated dot. A few days ago I dialed one in and could clearly quarter a 1” white dot with it and see the green. If you have any skylight, you’ll see that dot via the fiber optics. In the dark, it’s tiny, but visible. I looked at the credo version, but as was said, it’s too fine and wide for use without turning on the light. I have two other Credo HXs, but that one gets a pass from me. Hopefully, someday they’ll bring out an HX version, which is their hunting line.

Neither has made it afield being new, but Both adjusted as dialed, and when my neighbors are inside, I try them out under various lighting conditions in my yard. Not cheap (about $650), but worth the price.

Trijicon has very descriptive reticle illustrations for each model on their website.

What fresh Hell is this?