Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
If true, it would be the biggest mistake for the RNC ever. Trump has soiled the nest for far too many conservative voters. While I like his policies, running for re-election would be an embarrassment to him and his family. He should support and campaign for a VIABLE candidate such as DeSantis.

Desantis would be OK. But he won’t be able to pull in the crowds and votes like Trump will.

Did his “mean tweets” offend you ???

Ha! you should read carefully before you vomit the diarrhea you enjoy spreading.

Mr. Trump's tweets never bothered me, I thought they were quite good.

Let's try short words and sentences, see if that works for you:

Donald J. Trump is OLD.

He doesn't need the stress of a 2nd run.

It is very hard on his family

He is smart, but lots of folks don't like his rudeness (oops, big word!).

I doubt Melania will tolerate it again.

The GOP needs a breath of fresh air.

Clear enough for you?

Your full of schitt. And it’s pretty obvious by your response your the asswhole.
This quote from your response tells me all I need to know about you:
”Ha! you should read carefully before you vomit the diarrhea you enjoy spreading.”

And this one tells me your lying about Trump’s tweets:
He is smart, but lots of folks don't like his rudeness (oops, big word!).
Your lying to yourself on that one.

Trump’s going to run again. Book it.
And he’s got the best shot of ANY Candidate at defeating the DemoRat’s.
He beat Sleepy Joe hands down last time.
Any fool can see that by just taking a look at his Campaign Rallies and comparing that to Hiden Biden’s Campaign
Biden couldn’t even draw 500 idiots to ANY of his so called “Events”. Much less get 80 Million votes.
Trump wasn’t defeated. The DemoRat’s stole the Election. Plain and simple.
And I seriously doubt ANYTHING would embarrass DJT or his family. They love the man and are all very loyal to him. And will support him 100 % on whatever he does. You don’t have a damn clue about “what Melanie will tolerate”

And while I really like Desantis, he’s no DJT. He’d get about as many votes as Cruz did in the Primary’s.
Trump would wipe the floor with both Cruz and Desantis in the Debates. I personally supported Ted Cruz up until that point last time around. He’s probably the smartest guy holding office in Congress. And would have made a good President.
But doesn’t Debate well and comes off as weak on the Debate floor.
Trump will win again in 2024 if the DemoRat’s aren’t allowed to still the Election this time around, too.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/09/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~