Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
The 350 legend thing is funny, because I don't think anyone's buying outside straight wall states, where it solves a very specific problem (meeting hunting regs with an AR). Everywhere else it makes no sense, and I can't see much chance of any sales.

Quite a few hunters that live outside but travel to and hunt in straightwall states are buying 350 legend rifles and ammo. I bought both my rifle and ammo for mine in Florida.
It solves more than just hunters wanting to use an AR. It puts the straightwall state hunters in a more conventional bolt action deer rifle with low recoil like we shoot in our home states
I agree demand for the 350 L will not be super high in nonstraightwall states but there will be some need for inventories at some level.

We're not straight-wall in Washington state but the minimum bore diameter for big game is .24, which makes the .223/5.56 illegal. For guys who like the AR platform, the .350 Legend makes a lot of sense. That's especially true west of the Cascade crest where the brush is ultra-thick.

Okie John

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.