To Wabi's question, yes.

I play some guitar, banjo, and fiddle. Played in a couple country/folk/bluegrass groups over the years (the music genre being Waylon, Willie, Merle Haggard, Bellamy Brothers and others of that generation) and sang in some choirs, large and small, mostly as Baritone or Bass. For choir singing I like baroque and early classical: Bach, Handel, Vivaldi, etc. but have done some modern stuff as well.

That said I claim no talent at all, just a desire to sound the best I can especially when it comes to worship.

Got away from it for a couple decades with overseas living, career, kids etc. but try to keep it up. Within arms reach from where I sit now are two guitars and two banjos, and I'll pick them up often and wring out a few cords or a snippet of a song.

I've composed some as well. Just simple country songs.

Lately I've been listening to a capella groups like "Home Free" and been thinking that might be a good way to actively engage in music with others, if only I could find a group nearby. I'm sure they are out there, nearby even, just need to go looking.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough