Originally Posted by Stonecutter
I've got an 11 yo lab that thinks he's a person and he hates dogs. About 4 years ago, my daughter moved back home and she has a little mut. He's a cool dog and my dog tolerates him. One Christmas a few years ago, we had a schit load of people over. My son shows up with his big azz Australian Shephard that my dog hates and immediately pizzes on something. He's constantly up the other dogs azzes and brown nosing them which causes a ruckus. My SIL shows up with her 5 yo black lab that's totally out of control, who my dog also hates. She's jumping up on the table trying to steel food all night long. Then my daughter's friend shows up with her pug that all of the dogs hate. So now we have about 20 people and 5 dogs that hate each other. The dogs are running around barking and getting into each other's schit. What a clusterfuk. Now it's no dogs allowed. Leave them at home so that we can enjoy our time together.

Sounds like some of the roundups I have attended. Why not just stop by the dog pound and get a half dozen dogs and turn them loose? Dont get me wrong, I like dogs, my dog! I like kids too, my kids and their kids! Your dogs and kids not so much.

Last edited by 45_100; 11/23/21.