Thoroughly enjoyed the 338Fed postings on this site. Very informational. My specific questions. I recently ordered a Savage 110 Storm 338 Fed. from Buds and it should be here soon. Reloaded since 1970 for hunting purposes only. Since 1990 have reloaded for the families cache of 308 Win 70 Classics. Have 100's of once fired 308 cases, both brass and nickel plated. 100 + 358 Win. brass also. Have a RCBS 338Fed. new die on order. Hopefully with tapered expander. Sizing up to 338 Federal do I use the brass or nickel plated. Also, any one using 358 Win brass and sized down to 338 Fed.? With very little options to buy components I do have 3 boxes of Barnes 160 tipped bullets and 200 ct. of 200 gr. Hornady Soft point. {not SST} This will get me started. Am focused on finding a source for the Barnes .338 185gr. TTSX bullets. I've been sold on premium bullets since starting with Bitterroot and Nosler PT in the 70's and using most of the available premiums that are marketed since then.. Bless the inventor of the bonded process. Add to this, I understand rebarreling is an option for getting my Model 70 308 to a 338 Fed. But has anyone had a barrel rebored to a different caliber. Like .308 Win. to .338 Federal. To what result? Any sources for the reboring? Appreciate any response. Moving on from the .308, because I want to. Looking forward to it. Old guys need a new project.