Originally Posted by hotsoup
According to my attorney I better be in fear for my life and shoot to kill. Was told even showing my concealed weapon would most likely get me arrested for threatening.

First time I ever had to display a pistol.

I was at our farm near Cut n' Shoot in east Texas. Even in the ninety's there were quite a few inbred azz-hats. Our place was two miles north of SH 105 on a dirt road. It was surrounded by 4,500 acres of pine timber. No neighbors, no houses. Our property was shaped like a triangle with the front gate on the base of the triangle. My dad gave an easement running along the front to guy that was a State Senator at the time. This easement dead-ended into the guys property.
Folks would go there day and night on occasion to park, to drink, and trespass hunt.

I had taken my oldest son and some of the boys in his Sunday School class up there to camp out, spend the night, fish and swim in the lake. IIRC it was his 8th birthday and I think I had 5 boys and him with me. We were on the way out and I was locking the gate when five drunks around the age of 20 to 25 pulled up in an old convertible (a Mercury IIRC) and blocked my exit.

Anywho, I was the only adult with six 8 or 9 year old boys.

These guys started to yahoo me and tell me they were going to kick my azz.

I replied, no you're not.

One yelled how you gonna stop us. There are five of us and one of you.

I replied as I unholstered my Taurus 92, "well me and my 16 friends should do the trick".

They skedaddled right quick.

Did not have to shoot anyone and I'm pretty sure those guys did not stop the nearest LEO (even if they could have found one) to file a complaint.

I waited a couple minutes and headed to the highway.

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.