Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I order a lot from them. Have for many years. Recently, I punched in the search term "7x57 Mauser," and several results popped up. I searched for the cheapest and clicked, then went through the finalization process. Today, two boxes of 6.5x57 Mauser arrived, not 7x57 Mauser. I checked my order history, and indeed, that's what I appear to have ordered. Now, sure, I should have looked more carefully at what popped up on my search for 7x57 Mauser before clicking, so there's that, but when I called and explained that this purchase option popped up on a search for 7x57 Mauser, they should have agreed to accept it in return, but refused, due to policy on ammo. So I was forced to eat the loss. I guess I understand the reason for the policy, but still not thrilled.

Well 37 minutes ago you posted this post.

Tell ya what.. I SHOOT 6.5 x 57.. Its my favorite round. I'll either purchase it off of you or will swap you 7 x 57 brass for it.

PM me at your convenience.

cheers, seafire.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez