I wonder if Ivermectin will be effective against this new variant.

It's not enough that I have to fight my ex to stop her from injecting my daughter, but now I have to worry about a variant that evades the immune response and is purported to be "highly contagious among young people."

I'm betting that the mRNA "vaccine" itself caused this very mutation.

chiner joe, notwithstanding, I truly do not understand why we haven't nuked China, or at the very least pulled all investment and American interests out of chiner. Americans and their insatiable appetite for cheap crap is the primary driver of chiner's rise in power and influence. These idiot Americans are also the cause of the supply chain issues. Move 90% of America's manufacturing ability to chiner and this is what you get. Morons.

I blame those Walmart bastards, first and foremost.

I'm in Big D visiting the folks with my daughter at the moment and the wealth on display here is sickening - and no, I am not jealous: Lamborghini after Lamborghini, Bentley after Bentley, Rolls after Rolls, add nauseam, not to mention the incredible mansions here - not McMansions, but multi-million dollar (8-figure) mansions - and they're almost everywhere. Meanwhile, we took a drive around the wrong side of the river and we saw gentrification taking place among many, many abandoned factories. One can easily see the same in any former manufacturing center in America. Absolutely pathetic... Lots of nickle-dicks here as well. Dallas is no longer a good place to raise a child.

We're in for a long, hard fall into 3rd word status - all due to Leftism and the morons they have produced. The old saying: you reap what you sow, is on full display here in America in 2021.

Last edited by High_Noon; 11/25/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue