due to breaking decapping pins on military brass, years ago, I started using Universal Decapping Dies. They were cheap enough and so I bought a second for back up, and later a third showed up.... I use Lee's... and had an RCBS that I gave to a campfire member long ago... can't even remember who now.. its been that long ago...

And like Two Eyed Jack, I picked up a Dillion Super Swage from Hanco in the classified. Most useful item on my reload bench.

When I pick up range brass at the local range, at times it can be in high volume when the State Police are using it.... and just leave it..
I bring it home, sort by head stamp... then tumble overnight....

I then just deprime it with the Universal Depriming Die.. and then use the Dillon to square away the primer pocket.... and then put it into zip lock bags for storage, with a piece of paper listing how many, and the date of the brass being acquired... .

I grabbed a bag of brass in 223 that I was loading for the first time.... the date on the bag of Lake City brass was 2007.....so I've had it 14 years... still good, but also nice to know it is 14 year old brass....

know that is anal retentive, but hey.. its only for my info anyway....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez