I have a few cases of the Norma 223 stuff made by Ruag in Switzerland. I really like it. It has a lighter 3 prong crimp that comes out easy and the brass fireforms well to 223 AI brass. This stuff was around quite a bit about 7-8 years ago. I think they're 800 round cases.

This coming spring I'm hope to do a shoot off with one of my AR's, my heavy barrel T3 8 twist, and maybe 1 other rifle. I plan to compare this Norma Ruag stuff, some lake city stuff, and the Australian ADI. I need decide what my favorite bulk ball ammo is but as of now those are 3 of my current favorites.

If I were a gun writer I could do a little article but I doubt I'll put the time in. Just check accuracy across 3 or so rifles, chrony them, maybe pull each load down for powder ID and weight, and then maybe see how many reloads I can get out of each brand case. That last part may be pointless to me because I don't aneal and don't usually use a case more than about 4-5 timed before losing or scraping it.

I did pull down an ADI load and it looked like varget powder which is made by ADI so it makes sense. Some spilled out of the puller before I got a weight. I like the little bubble packs the ADI stuff comes in.

Tonight I'm going to pull down a Win active duty 9mm load and see what powder they're using to get 1320 fps. I'd like to duplicate that load with some RMR 115g HPs.

Bb