Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I had this discussion earlier tonight with a local liberal… the vaccines only (supposedly) work to help mitigate the “severe” effects of the virus…we all know, or should know, that’s not always the case… even if the vaccines work at mitigating severe symptoms, they do nothing to keep you from infecting others if you become infected…an argument can be made that mitigating the symptoms might actually be responsible for faster spread of the disease because the infected might not feel ill enough to get tested or quarantine themselves… the bottom line for me is that everybody alive will eventually catch the virus, because it’s here to stay…… get over it…

I am now vaxed and would suggest that there is more likely-hood of milder symptoms allowing those who are vaxed to be out and about to pass the damned virus on.
Those who are unvaxed have more to fear from the vaxed than the other way round.

Yep you are vaxed, you can spread more prolific than ever before. You also have the ability for mutations of the civic virus to mutate and you to spread