Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I have 3 Tikkas in .223. One 1-10,” a stainless T3 Lite, and two in 1-8,” both heavy barreled Varmint models. One is a stainless T3, the other is a blued T3x.

I’ve only shot handloads so I can’t comment on factory ammo accuracy, but these rifles are scary accurate. If you don’t mind heavy find a Varmint model.

I wish I could find a varmint model. The closest thing I found was a 22-250 varmint and it is a shooting sob... I only paid $500 for that one. I keep hoping to find a 223 varmint model on the used gun rack...... Honestly though, a good ol superlite 223 would be hard to beat.. Those have a 1 in 8 twist barrel as well..

Well, if my new to me stainless Varmint shoots as well as I anticipate, the blued T3x Varmint will go on the block. I’ll let you know since I hate to ship. I have the original box, too.

As for the 1-8” Superlite I sold mine. Really accurate but so light that I couldn’t see bullet impacts. The Varmint is heavy enough that I don’t lose sight picture. Sage rats blow up in the scope.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001