I have a tikka T3 stainless fluted that's pretty close to new. It came with a laminate stock that I took off and bubble wrapped right when I got it. I put a tikka Tupperware stock on it and I think a newer weaver grand slam 3-12 and took it to the range twice to try a few loads.

I have several boxes of nosler factory 6.5x55 140g Accubond ammo I bought and shot some to get some brass. It liked that load pretty well. I tried just a few loads of 147g eldms over rl26. I got good speed but didn't get great accuracy right off the bat. I need to try it again with some different charges and seating depths. The few loads I loaded only went around 1-1.25 moa. The factory stuff did better just under .75". I keep meaning to get out and finish finding a load but have too many rifles to work up.

I'd probably sell mine if a guy really wanted it. I've still got the box and paperwork and the bubble wrapped original laminate wood stock. I haven't seen too many like it with the stainless fluted barrel. I'm not sure what it's worth but I'd want market value for it since I'm not really looking to get rid of it.

Bb