Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by ironbender
I went the Teflon-titanium supplement route for my knees.

PFM

Amputation of major joints is so popular because that's the highest profit that the monopoly industry pushes.

It is also the highest risk of health and life to the patients.

As a physical therapist for almost 30 years I’ve seen people “self treat” and almost ruin their health. Please don’t give medical advice you aren’t qualified.

I'm not selling any medicines or medical advice. That's in the financial interests of those who prescribe and sell them.

I've been very physically demanding on my body and the ONLY time I, or my patients/ family have come close to ruining their health was taking the bad medical advice of "pill pushers" as my best friend and top osteopathic physician called them.
Some died and others close to being killed by this "professionals". However, I have the utmost respect for those who cared enough to study outside of the limited and pharma controlled schools that they attended. Big pharma is one of the biggest causes of death and debilitating health in north America.
My self treatments have had phenomenal results due to the grace of God giving clear directions and blessing me with top quality information. Many recoveries have no other way to explain other than miraculous. God gets the glory, Luke 4:18.

So you are equating or conflating big pharma and companies that make prosthetic joints.

News flash. Joint replacement is the ONLY option for a great many people. I was born in 66. It was common when I was a kid to see people gimping around on canes because their joints were toasted. You just don’t see that anymore because people have the benefit of joint replacement surgery. It is definitely not a perfect solution but it is exceptional for most who have it.

I think that you are FOS. You’ve belched out enough hot air claiming to have experienced miracles. I have a particular problem of pain and stiffness in a particular area of my body. Why don’t you put up or shut up. Maybe you can pray with the great great techniques that you’ve learned from your Hispanic preacher. You can cause that area of my body to be healed. I believe that God can heal. What are you say?Man up and do it.

ETA: I’ll put up the miraculous wonder of joint replacement and the hundreds of people that I’ve personally rehabilitated after total hip and total knee replacements in over 27 years against your miraculous joint restorations.

Last edited by IZH27; 12/09/21.