Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
Continue of Wabi crazy ‘77 summer.

It was terribly hot summer for a road trip, I unfortunately did not opt for the air conditioning option for the 76 ford station wagon. But I did opt for the 8 track player. I got the suitcases loaded and my Frank Sinatra 8 tracks loaded. We set sails (that’s travel talk meaning we hit the road for you, youngsters). We hit I35 south, all I could think about was Owls Nest Topeka Antique Mall and Flea Market and all the hidden gems I could find. Martha was crocheting stocking hats for Christmas (these things are a hit with family). I just slipped one of Frankie’s 8 tracks in. When I saw a car passing me, I couldn’t believe someone was driving over 55 mph?? No respect for the law, what happened next was downright disgusting. This blonde gal lifted her shirt and showed me her breasts! They were very perky, areolas just perfect color, the nipples were pink. Lord have mercy, anyhow I was down right disgusted! I looked back over she was pinching her nipples licking her lips I almost wrecked the wagon. Martha slapped me on the arm told me to pay attention to the road. Anyhow that’s the story of my crazy trip to Topeka.

I expected something more like, Wab’s had a flat tire and had to blow a dude for a ride to a gas station.

🦫

PS

Sorry, Wabi....Just playing

No that was the road trip in 78 to Wichita, KS

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.