Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by brinky72
Do share. All I heard was that they were for “public access” and working for getting more accessibility. I’m sure there’s more to it. I did see the thread on corner crossing and some things about BHA after I posted this. Are there any trustworthy organizations for hunters doing anything for public access and public lands that aren’t a bunch of shisters? The closer I get to freedom/retirement the more I’m looking into public access and public lands across the country. Just looking for solid information on who’s on the up and up and who to avoid. Hunting, fishing and public lands and access are what mean the most to me and always have. Sifting through the bullshit is always a pain.

Brinky72,

Howdy.

Don't know of any groups doing what you ask about, sounds like you need one of the modern map apps for hunting/fishing public land on a phone or GPS.
Something definitely needs to be done about landlocked public land that can't be accessed.

Funny you mention the map app. I have OnX and found out that it’s not so current and accurate. I was looking at a parcel of land for sale and asked the neighbor about it come in find out he had bought it. Ten years ago. OnX showed a different owner and the realtor dropped a pin a half mile off.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.