Gentlemen all:

While I appreciate you both keeping this thread bumped to the top of the this sub-forum, may I respectfully request/suggest you open your own thread regarding the topic of your discussion.

I've just spent the last few minutes on-line looking up US Embassies in Namibia, South Africa and Botswana, as well as their embassies in the US.

AS OF TODAY:

1. I can find no CURRENT requirement for proof of current jab status to board a US originating flight to either of these three countries. If someone has an official government link stating otherwise regarding these three countries, please post it up.

2. I can find no CURRENT requirement for proof of current jab status for US citizens to enter those three countries. If someone has an official government link stating otherwise regarding these three countries, please post it up.

3. I can find no CURRENT requirement for proof of current jab status to TRANSIT, South Africa, Germany, Ethiopia, Qatar, or Switzerland. If someone has an official government link stating otherwise regarding these three countries, please post it up.

Any kind of predictions as to what might happen in the future is not much more than a WAG.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

PS - Make a plan.

Last edited by M3taco; 12/31/21. Reason: Added Ethiopia