Originally Posted by 163bc
I bought a reinforced ICC 2 gun case 25 years ago. Its still going strong. I've taken it to Africa 4 times, at least that many times to Alaska, multiple trips to Canada, all over the lower 48. That includes not only surviving the airlines but the bush planes, safari trucks, 4 wheelers, and all the countless baggage handlers its encountered along the way. Its a heavy case but that's a trade off i like. I've watched my hunting buddies buy and replace multiple cases during that time including most of the recommended ones here. I doubt I'll ever need another case and will give this one i have to my son someday. I'll be loading it again next week for another deer elk trip. Its been a fantastic case. Protected my guns without fail at every stop. I'm not sure they still make it with the heavier ga aluminum but if they do buy it. Mine has been a fantastic piece of equipment and a great value.

https://icc-case.com/collections/all

I've got a Kalispel case that was made for Cabela's, which is virtually the same construction as the ICC. This type is the lightest, strongest, and has the most useful space per volume. These aluminum cases with locking bars are much more svelt than plastic cases.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty