Anyone here run a fast twist 25-06? With berger making a 135 and 133g with a bc near .65 the 25s have finally became slightly interesting to me. I once build a 6.5-06 on a rem action and I loved the way it fed and had 5 in the mag box with plenty of room to seat out. My accountant talked me out of the 6.5-06 but I still miss it for the way it functioned and just worked well in hunting situations.

A 25-06 feeds slick and functions great on a rem LA it's just always been handicapped by slow twists and lack of high bc bullet options. I wish northland offered a remage 25 in an 8 twist. I'd be tempted to give another 25-06 a shot. I had one in a ss mtn 700but a campfire member from Oregon I believe talked me out of it.

I still prefer 6.5s by a wide margin with lots of good bullet options but a fast twist 25-06 would give you proper headstamped brass and the option to run factory ammo in a pinch. I ordered a few more remage barrels the other day from northland and James mentioned a lot if guys were doing 25 Creedmoor. I've got no interest in that given factory 6.5 and 6 options abound but it makes me think James must have some fast twist .257 tubes available. I better make another call to NSS.

Bb