Not hard at all if you're fluent in the use of a scope....a running deer isn't hard to get on with a scope.

I used to sit low to the ground on a tree there a scope can cause a problem. Hard to get your eye close enough to see through the ocular of the scope slouched down against a tree.....I grew out of that.

I ether use an Avery Power Seat (discontinued glad I bought two of them) or a 3 legged "Blackout" collapsing chair (also discontinued glad I bought two of them) or I just stand up.....if I'm setting and I think the gobbler is coming I'll likely stand up take a leak and get my gun on my Tracks Hiking/shooting stick (Also discontinued glad I bought a couple of them) and lean back against a small tree.
I haven't kept up with it but I'm sure I've killed close to 100 gobblers standing up....some took 20 minutes to come some took an hour or more to come.

I learned this technique/method when I was forced to hunt an entire turkey season with a fractured femur head....killed 7 gobblers that year (that's a number and a pain that I'll never forget and hope to never have to repeat).