Guess we need to be glad for the options out there that do or have appealed to us & functioned quite well. If CZ has a new generation to court, Ill just sit back & content with the older options & we will observe if the new choices are able to generate sales with any generation. If they took a page out of Legacy firearms & sold just the barreled actions or Perhaps leave the barrel out all together as the current chambering are doing very little for me thus far.

Young or old if you are looking for something different that the current offerings that CZ is looking to offer Perhaps we would do well th reach out and share what we are really looking for. Upcoming furniture offerings may work for some though do near nothing for me.

Was 6.5 Grendel a poor seller for CZ & if so then why? Would the 6.5 Grendel do much for todays customer or how about the 6mm ARC? Am I the only one that thinks the 6mm ARC does great in a controlled round feed mini action?

with the high priced ammo in todays current market, perhaps shooters that do not reload are satisfied with .223 & 7.62 x 39 in their mini action offerings.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19