Dillonbuck, , let me clarify, - son wants to BUY my SIg - or get one like it. He trusts the old man enough to buy what I have or recommend.

He isn't expecting me to give it to him. Never was. In fact, he is a type that would love to gift me such a present. He has major work ethic he thanks me for having.

He started two successful companies and travels. It was maybe ten-eleven years ago he was buying water in bottles from Costco and driving around on a bicycle selling them at parks trying to make a buck. Wasn't asking me for a handout.
He came up from Christmas and first thing he did was replace all our cannister lights - I helped but he paid for all of them. We tackled replacing pull down stairs in the garage but he hated my cordless drill and insisted on running out and buying me a new Dewalt. At this point if he wants my Sig.....I may just damn well give it to him He isn't asking me for it though.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius