https://www.bausch.com/our-products/surgical-products/cataract-surgery/crystalens-ao-lens I had the same problem with my vision. I am retired now but I worked as a firefighter/paramedic for 25 years. I had a problem because I had to wear a pair of reading glasses to read the map book responding to calls. Then I had to wear safety glasses when working on patients. Then when responding to fire calls I would have to pack out wearing bunker gear and a self contained breathing apparatus mask. I would have to wear reading glasses, safety glasses and during the day, sunglasses around my neck all at the same time. It was a real pain in the ass. I tried contact lens and that didn't work out for me. I went to the eye doctor to see if Lasik surgery would help. He recommended this crystalens. Check it out. solved all my problems. Works great for shooting too. I see like I did when I was 20 years old again. I have had the lens for about 15 years now. To give you an idea of my vision, When I would drive I could not read the numbers on my speedometer without glasses. 15 minutes after implanting the crystal lens I could read the fine print on a newspaper. The lens allows you to focus near and far like a normal eye works. you don't have to choose if you want to see near or far. I haven't worn glasses since the lens implant.