Originally Posted by Igloo
Thanks for the info guys, especially the feedback on SPS Stainless. I was a bit skeptical after actually seeing that it looks like...well, yeah, like it was blasted with gravel. Still, as noted the bolt is nicely jeweled and all else looks well.

As for the price yes its apples to apples but this Canadian pricing. Between the exchange rate and the coof and shortages, kinda is what it is right now. Still cheaper than most other stainless rifles, even if only a few bucks. Next year though, I hear the mark up is going to be something.

I hear you about the gravel blasted finishes. But the last few years of the original Remington built stainless SPS's are not as rough as the earlier production.
As an added note, the new RemArms M700ADL Matte/Synthetic that have arrived on the store shelves is actually approaching a low satin finish to my eyes on the bluing. The blued finish is more even also.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.