on the other end.... I got a flier, and it turned out it was because on my profile they had my birthday, which they have on file as December 28th.

I went on their site and it had a cost of $104 for a box of 1000 grain Speer 55 SP, $112 for 50 grain TNT/ 1,000, and $109.00 for the 1000 count box of 52 gr HPs.
with discounts etc, and the promotion, I ended up with 7,000 bullets delivered on the door step ( no shipping cost) for like $650.00

Someone else check at the same time, and what I was given for $104.00, their computer showed $160.00 for the same box of 1000 Speer 55 gr SPs.

I asked the girl who took my order why it was cheaper than on another persons web page, and she said it was because it was my birthday...

Evidently you get discount pricing one week before your birthday and one week after your birthday....

I never knew that... but do now.

as far as Graf & Sons, I wanted a die set that was $43 from them.... found the same die set on Midway for $30., plus a couple more things I needed, that Graf didn't have.
so including shipping, I ended up with the stuff from Midway for a $1.00 cheaper than I could have just got the die set from Grafs. I have tried to call Graf and cancel my order with them. NO one answered the phone, saying they were closed until Jan 10th. I have called them several times and was on hold forever, so I finally sent them an email, by returning their order confirmation email. We'll see what ever happens.. If not I'll just refuse the package when it arrives. I guess they will get the message.

was Surprised by Midway and disappointed on Grafs for once... normally that is the other way around.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez