Originally Posted by slumlord
Wow that is really sad

Both parties have dragged their ass on that deal. If the family and patient had been more responsible on the front end and had stores of ivermectin laid back for this scenario, that and other OTC and vitamins. Maybe they wouldnt be in this predicament.

I know most of us in this audience are the type that probably has contingencies in place ahead of time.

Once you commit to the asylum, they got your ass

slum, it is sad. Especially when you consider how inexpensive it is to have therapeutics and supplements on hand. Several weeks ago I extended my store of Ivermectin through Jeffers.com. At $6.99/ea for the 1.87 oz horse paste, I laid in another year's worth for a little over $50 with free shipping.

And yeah, those asylums? You don't want to be going in there staring at a ventilator. Those people are there to kill you. They ought to be strung up, but to listen to them and the commies tell it, they're doing God's work with those ventilators.

I can tell you one thing, though. Doctors around here now get weak in the knees when I start grilling them about treatment protocols and vaccine efficacy. They get on their bicycles and suddenly have somewhere else they need to be. 😄

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH