Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Partsman
When is Rick going to move all the religious stuff to Christ at the campfire, that is where it is supposed to be posted.

Probably because he's NOT like the Satanists and far left who have been trying real hard to get pray and the Bible taken out of everything. That's worked out real good for the govt/public school system, hasn't it?
What do you think about the Lord's Name now being used blasphemously around here? That's on a whole new level from using it in vain.

You're a gotdamn child diddler and you know it. Blaspheme that sheit you little boy corksukker.

I have a law book in my library that I can prove that you and Bubbajay just committed crimes.

You know that I am against the Drag Queen Story Hour Program and don't like the queens here at the Campfire.
That's why they attack and I don't care.
I will defend the children from the pot bellied pedos and I'm not scared of trash that disrupts a prayer request thread!

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

The preacher doth protest too much.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell