Originally Posted by Valsdad
Nearest one is 100 miles away, stop in there when I'm in the Big Town.

Glad to hear they're maintaining their independence........................for now.

Vista outdoors or similar will likely try to snap them up if they make a good profit for a few cycles.

Sycamore, they're likely passing costs on to the consumer at what the crazy market will bear. It Sucketh.

My closest Sportsman's is 2 miles from my house. Their powder and primer supply is limited but I admit it is less expensive than the Bass Pro just 10 miles from my house. Like many of you I am glad they did not fall in with Bass Pro and Cabelas. We all know what Cabelas was like many years ago and what it is like today.

Sportsman's is not perfect but there is little I need from Bass Pro that Sportman's can't cover. I have gone to buying online and then picking it up from the store. I certainly hope they stay independent.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.