Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bruin Ruin?

I died.

LOL

I have it right now it’s been three days for me but has been very mild. Symptoms are different from a typical cold for me but less severe than a bad cold maybe just slightly more severe than a mild one. A slight fever comes and goes same for a mild headache and not feeling quite right. I’ve mostly kept my sense of taste and have a drippy nose but not so much to keep me from breathing through my nose.

My wife is just getting over it. She’s a diet and fitness buff that hates to admit when she is sick but it had her laid out on the couch with muscle aches, and no energy for four days.

I haven't had any bad symptoms, but it's still clinging on with some weird ones. Weird flushing feeling now and then where I'll start feeling overheated for a prolonged time has been hitting the last 3-4 days. Saturday (day 7) I noticed loss of taste. I'm also having weird sensations in extremities, especially my lower legs and feet where it feel like very mild pins and needles. Also, I never really had any fatigue with it the first week, but I'm pretty tired lately and am about to head for bed.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile