Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by lubbockdave
any tips on where to find factory ammo these days? Seems like it is all out of stock place back order...

I noticed that too. I been jacking around watching McClintock and Matlock for 10 years myself. I only have 7 turdy-turdy shells to my name

Im hoping Meemaw and Peepaw get some ammo in, no way I’d step foot in walmart for any of that 3rd shift reject ammo.

Matlock... I may have to get a new coat hanger and fix those rabbit ears after all.

Getcha azz over to the Costco and get a supply a that tin foil, they gots big rolls, two packs to a sleeve.

Besides makin' hats, that tin foil can be used to extend the range a' them antennies.

Is there a YouTube link?

Probably, there's vids about everything on there. Forgin' a fry pan from some sheet steel, how to boil a pig, shootin', fishin', gatherin' (stealin') some ginsang,

Was listening to some 90's music the other day when one I'd never seen come on. I kinda like the visuals! (To heck with tin foil antennas)

But yeah, they're out there:

Which would YOU rather watch? wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?