Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Heym06
With fuel costs going sky high. You might have lots of choices next year at this time. Check banks and credit unions for repos.

I AGREE WITH THAT WISDOM TO THE CORE...

Someone mentioned the Nissan Armada... I was running the ground support motor pool at Stennis near Waveland Mississippi after Katrina. Nissan had a plant somewhere nearby and donated 3 Infinity QX-56s to us (they were perfect, but failed QC on fit and finish and were headed to the muncher after our use).

Anyway... handing a wildland firefighter (deployed to help with cleanup) the keys to a mint QX-56 and saying go ahead and fugg it up all you want (BUT don't blow the tires (BIG MONEY!!!)) is some of the funniest chit I have ever seen. Those guys were in hog heaven tearing up $70k (?) SUVs. TOUGH VEHICLES... VERY TOUGH, but I think they like 93 octane IIRC... so there is that. Toward the end of the deployments I pulled the dipstick on one engine... almost stuck the oil was so bad... and roofing tar viscosity. Tough stuff.

That's where a Land Cruiser shines. Built to last 25 years in the most inhospitable terrain in the world.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.