Originally Posted by Benbo
The 4 KS’s that my dad, myself and a buddy have ( and all that I’ve seen) all have a matte blue finish over the entire rifle including the bolt. They supposedly had a “custom” barrel taper and ours all have the greenish colored stocks that I too suspect are from Brown. The butt pad says Remington on it. I believe the stainless ones had a black colored stock but I can’t remember for sure. I’ve seen a few advertised as KS’s that were std blued finish. I doubted that were true custom KS’s but didn’t want to call the guys out as I was not 100% sure I was correct. Ours are 2 in 338win, 7 mag and 300wby and all four are easily sub Moa rifles.

The texture of the stock will tell if it's a McMillan or Brown, both made "greenish colored stocks".

I have owned several KS rifles with a satin blue finish and jeweled bolt; these were the early iterations of the KS and to me, the finest.

Nice rifles for sure.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.