Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by 160user
The new pictures show a totally different mount than the tip offs in the original pictures.

He may be as honest as the day is long but the only way I'd buy something off here is without what has went on in this thread.

My initial hesitation with posting an “I’ll take it” was the description did not match the picture that the OP provided. Then after I had posted an “I’ll take it” and p.m. to the seller to work out shipping details there was no response despite the OP having logged on well after both communications. The following day when there had still been no communication, despite the seller having logged on - that was when concern over something awry became great enough for me to withdraw.

I have since communicated with the seller and understand his side of things. I get being busy and traveling and having limited connectivity. I simply told him that a quick p.m. stating “traveling, will catch up with details later” would have allayed my fears.

It’s a good lesson for all. It simply gets back to communication is key and I’ll admit sometimes I am not the best either - as we all have life issues which sometimes get in the way.

As it stands, and after having communicated with the seller, I think he is an honest seller offering a nice deal for someone looking for a good condition shooter grade 270 featherweight.