Originally Posted by Oldman03
My son and DIL both came down with Covid. Neither had taken the shot and both got the infusion. Son said that in 2 days he was back to 100%, but took the DIL about 4 days. This was about 2-3 months ago.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Oldman03
My son and DIL both came down with Covid. Neither had taken the shot and both got the infusion. Son said that in 2 days he was back to 100%, but took the DIL about 4 days. This was about 2-3 months ago.

Most people I know that have had “Covid” are feeling better in 2-4 days doing nothing but treating it like a cold/flu.

Anecdotal evidence means nothing, but since we politicized science, anecdotal evidence is all we have to base decisions on now.

I've known 5 people that died with covid. Not saying covid was the cause of death, but having covid with other health problems, didn't help any.

As far as the infusion treatment for covid..... Yes, it is still in experimental stages for treating covid, but it's been used on other diseases/conditions for some time. It's not an experiment like the mRNA shot is. Up until now, the mRNA shot hasn't been used on humans and with only marginal success on lab animals.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21