Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Nothing to do with what you just said.
Your a "champ" and you didn't even take the time to watch ?
Go for it. Tell us how it goes in five years.

I did take the time to watch and came to the conclusion that its all bullshit. Not interested in the vax at all, but the monoclonal treatment has been around since the 70s for cancer patients. Its been tested and used for a very long time in one form or another. Do some research
Nothing to do with what you just said.
Your a "champ" and you didn't even take the time to watch ?
Go for it. Tell us how it goes in five years.

My point was, youre trying to post something and get a serious discussion on the subject, while they are also offering links to news stories about the US liquifying vaccine murdered folks and spreading them on US crops. Try and find a story from a site that isnt batchit crazy

Like Google's YouTube?
There's more censorship there than the liberals here.
Perhaps we should see if the info is on CNN, MSNBC, faux news, or approved by snopes. Ok

Stop reaching for the sake of an argument. Youtube sucks. So does most all media and garbage like facebook, twitter ect. You continue to miss my point. I'm not against you lol. I'm not a leftist. I'm trying to tell you that no one is going to take you serious when posting stuff from insane websites with insane stories. My 2 cents. Its somewhat of a free country still, so post away while you can if it makes you happy I guess

I looked for fifteen minutes +/- for another platform. It's probably out there somewhere else. Anyone is welcome to look. I don't watch 99% of the material on any platform, but judge the video on it's own merits. I've been aware for many years of the chimera research...5:00 mark, from multiple sources and conferences. General public doesn't hear about it on CNN, so it's"crazy talk" and "conspiracy theory" to them.
I don't agree with everything Dr Madej says in other interviews, but what she says about "aborted baby cell lines" is backed by source data and plenty of sources. See 7:00 on.
https://www.brighteon.com/c9d6081d-fe26-4d5d-a867-a3946e2a86ba

When you try to discredit my post with some unrelated list of videos that happen to be on the platform, but having nothing to do with Dr. Madej, it is not intellectually honest.
You might as well disregard your favorite video on your trusted platform because Telatubbies is in the feed below.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/20/22.