Originally Posted by bmoney
Just wondering if you guys are paying 24.99 for a box of 50 of these calibers? I got my 17 and 22 mag about 4 years ago, my prices here in SoCal were 9.99 to 12.99 a box. Now I know those days are probably gone for good but 24.99? That is crazy. I don't mind spending 14 bucks a box or maybe 15 bucks a box on these calibers because I think they are fun. I am thinking for 24.99 a box I will just shoot up the 600 or so I have of each caliber over the next couple winters and sell the rifles or put them in the back of the safe. I have plenty of loading components for my bolt action 223's and 17 Hornet. What do you guys think?

Its stupid to pay that much for 17HMR ammo. I still see it for much less than that locally, but you have to be quick when you buy it. Prices will go back down, you just have to wait it out and shoot something else for the time being.. That's what I think...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA