Originally Posted by Boxerdog
I like Sakos but who wants to roll the dice on an expensive rifle that if it does have the dreaded extractor issue, Beretta won’t help fix?

Its not an "extractor" issue. Their exractors are much better than remingon 700's. The problem lies in where the ejector is located. Total fu cking stupidity on their part... Poor engineering and they act like it's a non issue. I've personally seen rifles fail to eject a spent cartridge right. Because of the 6 o'clock location of the ejector, it throws the brass up into the body of the scope or turret and back down onto the feed rails. If you have a scope with a large turret, it makes it worse. It not only happens with long action rifles, like most believe, but it also happens with their short action rifles as well. However it largely depends on how large the turret is with the short actions. Some believe there are fixes with stronger springs, but the main problem is a poorly designed/located ejector.. Give me a Tikka any day over the Sako in any flavor, until they totally redesign the system. Its flawed..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA